Future Governing Body meetings in public
Members of the public are welcome to attend these meetings and listen to our discussions.
- Tuesday 26th November
The Governing Body is led by local doctors, nurses and lay members:
- Tracy Williams, (Queen's Nurse) Chair
- Dr Chris Dent, (GP) - Vice Chair
- Dr Victoria Stanley (GP)
- Dr Jeanine Smirl (GP)
- Dr Andy Douglass (GP)
- John Isherwood (Practice Manager)
- Karen Watts (Nurse)
- John Plaskett (Lay member, Governance)
- Joanna Hannam (Lay member, Patient and Public Involvement)
- Dr Neil Ashford (Secondary Care Doctor)
- Rob Bennett (Lay member)
- Melanie Craig (Chief Officer)
- John Ingham (Chief Finance Officer)
Norwich CCG actively seeks to ensure that its work is shaped by and influenced by the needs and views of the people who need and use our services. That is why we have the very clear aim, as set out in our constitution, of ‘increased participation of local people in health and healthcare decisions, both public and personal’.
In this way we try to ensure that the patient and public voice is at the very heart of our decision making. There are a number of ways you can get involved in helping us make that happen. More here.